1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Ducati - 959 West Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Dave Capstick, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Hi all, new to the forum. My first ever Ducati. A 959. Looking for some help with performance indicators and compatible tail tidy. I’ve got the indicators, but not sure which tail tidy they will fit? I like the evotech 1 has anybody got this set up ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome. Whereabouts in god’s country are you?

3. Enjoy the bike, Evo-Tech are nice quality or Ducati Performance even nicer: https://www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk...and-aluminium-alloy-plate-holder-du96901112a/

• Like Like x 1
  4. Liversedge mate, 1/2 way between Leeds and Huddersfield. You local ?

5. Holmfirth :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've a Performance one on an 899 I've just purchased, I can give it a measure when it delivered Thursday, but from memory it wasn't that long and looked pretty cool in Carbon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Evotech Performance tail tidy is the way to go imo.

I've had them on all my bikes, including my 959. As you say, the DP one isn't much of an improvement.

I'll also be putting one on my incoming Streetfighter, and the dealer even agreed it was a better choice than the DP one ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Appreciate that mate, I’ve got the Evotech on order. Hopefully it will be easier to fit than the full underbelly Akro haha

• Like Like x 2
  10. Welcome and enjoy

11. Hello and welcome to the forum. Another local from Huddersfield. :)
    My 959 came with the DP tail tidy and I fitted the DP indicators as soon as I got the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome! I've got an Evotech on my Multi which was already fitted and seems really good quality and very neat.

I'm down in Sheffield and would be good to get along to any local rides when the weather picks up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. My 899 got delivered this week, the DP tail tidy is very small. Smaller than the Evo-tech tail tidys I had on a Suoersports S or Monster 821.

#16 Sicilian, Jan 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  14. Hi I had an eco tech one on one of my previous bikes and it was good quality. I’m not a million miles away in Doncaster

• Like Like x 1
  15. Good man! I got an evotech 1, fitted it at the weekend with the DP indicators and it looks mint!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information