1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Powerbronze Parts For Ducati Scrambler

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

As I said in another post, Powerbronze we're looking for a Ducati Scrambler to do some development on the bike.

We have started work on a screen and a rear hugger which incorporates a chain guard. These 2 bits are only available to pre-order at the moment.

Light Screen:
    [​IMG]

Rear Hugger with Chain Guard:
    [​IMG]

Click here to visit our pre-order page to register interest in the other products : Powerbronze UK International - Pre Order

The following 2 bits are available to order on our website now :

Fork Protectors
    [​IMG]

Swing Arm Protectors
    [​IMG]

Click here to visit the Scrambler entry in our search : Powerbronze UK International - Search Product

If you have any questions, please let me know.

All the best,
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like the hugger ;-)

3. Just ordered the fork and swingarm protectors, nice price :)

4. Hi,

As soon as the hugger and screen go live on the website, I will make sure to let you know.

All the best,
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  5. Look out, look out. New products about to be launched with nice, new high resolution photos.

We will be launching our screen and hugger on the website today.

Along with a surprise product that we created yesterday. Details later.

All the best,
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi Everyone,

Well as promised, the following items are now available from Powerbronze for the Scrambler :

Light Screen - 350 mm high
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear Hugger incorporating chain guard
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the new SURPRISE product

Headlight Protector
    [​IMG]

These parts can be ordered through our website here :
    Powerbronze UK International - Search Product

Please Note : The hugger and light screen will require up to 28 working days for delivery as we have still got to manufacture the production brackets for you to fit them to your bikes.

And don't forget you can use the promotion codes on the thread below to ensure you get your 10% off the products :
    10% Off Promotion Codes For Our Websites | Ducati Forum

Don't forget you can give us a call on 01903 783222 and place your order that way, but don't forget to tell us that your from the Ducati forum.

If you do place an order for any of the products on the website, please send me a PM with your order number and name, so that I can track your order and keep an eye on them for you.

If you do order on the website, please fill out the how did your hear about us box by selecting other from the drop down list and putting Ducati forum as this will help us to track the orders. You could also send me a private message with your order number and I will assist in anyway possible.

Look forward to your feedback on the new products.

Have a good weekend,
    Richard

#6 RichardPB, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  7. Hi Richard, the discount code doesn't seem to be working when I try to order a screen?

8. Hi Nick,

Nice to hear you are going to order a screen. What about a hugger as well ?

I have just tested it myself and it all seems to be working OK this end.

I know it might seem a strange thing to ask but did you put in UKFORUM1 in the promo code box and then press Apply ?

You should see this message (Code accepted for 10% off all products) once it has been accepted.

This is how the website deducts the 10%. I have had it before where other people haven't pressed the Apply button.

If you still have a problem, give me a call 01903 783222 and we can sort the order out over the phone for you.

All the best,
    Richard

9. Thanks for the email reply as well ;-) Yes, hit the apply button but no deduction. Looking again I see they are listed as already discounted, would that be why?
    I'll give it another go, or call tomorrow.
    I'm not going for a hugger as I'm off to Morocco on it and I'm not sure it would survive knobbly tyres, and rocks/mud/sand being wedged between it and the tyre!

10. OK Nick, no problem about the hugger.

When I tested it on my screen, they were already discounted to £79 (which I imagine is the same price as you saw).

Let me know what happens.

All the best,
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  11. All sorted thanks, maybe my tablet had a funny 5 minutes?
    I'll keep an eye out for the posty over the next few weeks ;-)

12. Great, glad its sorted.

Don't forget if your going on a long trip. You might need a headlight protector for it ;-)

All the best,
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice try, but I've already got a headlamp grill ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that Powerbronze have now done a photo shoot of our products on a Scrambler Full Throttle (pictures to follow) thanks to a kind member of the forums.

This also helped us out with the testing of the brackets for the hugger and screen we have developed.

All the best,
    Richard

15. Any news on when you might start shipping the screens Richard?

16. Hi Nick,

I will check with development and confirm that no further alterations are needed to the screen brackets and let you know.

Might be Monday as I am out on the road this afternoon.

Cheers,
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi Nick,

I have checked with development today and the brackets for the screen also passed testing and have been approved for production.

I imagine we will be shipping out in approximately 3 - 4 weeks time.

All the best,
    Richard

#17 RichardPB, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  18. Hi Everyone,

Here are the photos of the hugger & screen on a Scrambler Full Throttle from Friday.

Screen & Headlight Protector in Light Tint
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear Hugger - Gloss Black
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

New photos of the Matt Black finish hugger
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both sets of brackets (screen & hugger) have been approved and are now in production.

Deliveries should be commencing within approximately 3 to 4 weeks as long as there are no issues.

All the best,
    Richard

19. Will you be doing a 'hipster moustache extension fairing' to clip onto the top of your screen?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hi Drinky,

No that kind of thing is something that Powerbronze do not do for our screens. :)

All the best,
    Richard

Do Not Sell My Personal Information