1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Run Of The Year

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Garioch Rider, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Well, that was the first proper outing for my 959 this year, apart from a short shake down ride a couple of weeks ago. The weather was around 15deg and the roads were dry, it would have been foolish to miss the opportunity..
    Loch Morlich and the Cairngorms ski slopes in the background.. Only stopped to refuel, before heading back home.. IMG_0531.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  2. It was nice being out today, also first real ride. No leaves or wet patches to worry about as it was warmer, no gravel yet as it’s not been dry long enough.

3. Confirmed why I ride motorcycles:) felt free and invigorated with great ride to Portsdown hill, excellent, reasonably priced coffee, laughed and put the world to rights with a good friend and we had fun with a Lotus on the way home.

Life was good again today:upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Still miss hants rides. No substitute

• Love You Love You x 1

5. Fantastic!, ironic that according to reports they had the best conditions for years on the mountains and no skiers! One of my fave areas in the uk, stayed at the coylumbridge many times.

6. Sods law, the first time in ten years there has been what would have been a bumper ski season for all the Scottish ski resorts and they had to close due to COVID..

7. Although I’ve ridden a few times over winter on my scrambler today was the first time this year I’ve ridden the V2. ‘‘Twas good :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yorkshire and the Peak District. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Took the pani R out yesturday that was an assault on the senses.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information