1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Fitting Adjustable Levers

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Fergusdog, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Morning all.....just about to fit some levers to my 2014 Granturismo. Hadn’t even thought about the handguards!
    Anything to watch out for please?

2. Not sure what brand you are fitting but the plunger on the originals has a lip for the rubber seal, aftermarket ones I bought didn't. The y still fitted but the seal was a bit squashed to start with. I couldn't get the original plungers out to swapo them, there just didn't seem to be room to remove them from the lever.

You need to take the handguardi off, but it's easy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Job done.....pain in the arse getting the plungers out but eventually found the perfect tool and a big Hammer
    They seem really good quality but it’s a shame the red isn’t the same as the bike, that would be wicked. D4DBAA8C-8FD1-48F3-A55B-8DF2A722BC1E.jpeg 14CF4E74-65C4-410F-9D89-72EF99FF47DF.jpeg

4. Ta mate

5. For me, the change was all about getting short levers for two finger clutching and braking. The bonus is the "on-the-fly" clicker adjustment.
    20190711_190241.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Me too.... Small hands!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information