1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Fitting Rizoma Rrc Rearsets To Race Shift ?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Dibble, May 10, 2019.

1. Has anyone fitted the Rizoma RRC rearsets to Race Shift and how did you do it and did you need to buy any extra parts ?

2. Part number PER215 ? Rizoma web site states can be installed for reverse shifting using Ducati accessory reverse quick shift lever. Andy

3. It does but I'm thick and can't make heads or tails of the instructions .....

4. Okay. I paid a man to do the reverse shift change on my Rizoma rear sets on the V4 so I’m no help at all. Andy

5. I suspect someone with more knowledge than me would understand the instructions ....

6. Their web site didn’t have instructions as a download, any chance you can scan them ? Andy

7. I can email them, wont let me upload as says its too big ....

8. Okay, I’m not familiar with the 1199 but the Rizoma instructions seem to indicate that there is room around the gearbox lever output shaft to take the short gear lever arm off the spline and refit it pointing upwards, so you have gone from the hour hand on a clock at 6:30 to the hour hand at about 1:00. My guess is that access to the cap head screw that clamps the gear lever arm onto the spline will be a bitch to get at. If the short gear arm is flat, you might be able to just turn it round so the cap head screw faces towards the back of the bike

9. 6:30 - 1:00.....going to take him longer than that !

10. Surely you realise this advice isn't for my benefit, i won't be wielding the actual spanners !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information