1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fold Up Levers And Bar Weights

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Widow79, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Anyone got the Ducati versions of these fitted to their bikes?? Seems to be in the category of "wants" v "needs"

2. I’ve got the fold up levers but standard bar ends.

Rationale for the levers was breaking some in the past when then bike fell over. May or may not be useful in that respect, but they look good.

3. think I’ll get some. Haven’t bought anything related to the bike for two weeks.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Mrs M has a set of DP bar end weights on her M796, not cheap and they don't do the job any better than any others to be honest. They do look the part though.

On the other hand, I decided to go with EvoTech ones for the Panigale which are a bit heavier and make a big difference the vibration felt through the bars, I think they look the part too...

A set of Pro Grip's also help and look far better than the OEM one's ;)

5. [​IMG]

Ducabike Levers all the way, you can go all black if you dont like the punchy colors. And just went with Ducati performance weights..... goes without saying they make the bike go faster !

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Rizoma bar end weights I've had on of late are significantly lighter than the standard ones, result is the high frequency vibration at motorway speeds is seriously hand numbing so they are coming off again. Are the high performance weights above on yours at least as heavy as the originals? Cheers.

7. Just weighed them, surprised with the result

Performance = 26.9g per end
    Stockers = 141g per end

So purely cosmetic

Less weight more ummmmph

Told you it makes her faster :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Cheers, but with the not so good, good, good vibrations I’m getting from the Rizomas think I need something at least as heavy as the originals. Possibly even a bit heavier, I’m slow anyway so extra weight not an issue :yum

9. I must admit i havent noticed any difference in terms of vibrations but then again they went on early doors so maybe it didn’t register. Was purely a compulsive purchace in the hope that the ladies found me more attractive...... need all the help i can get !

• Like Like x 1
  10. It’s unnecessary bling in my opinion.

11. Agreed, im not proud of my actions

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Unnecessary bling? On a Ducati? Always thought bling was the English translation of Ducati :yum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Speaking of unnecessary bling, have ordered up the Carbon Fibre Bellypan for the Akra..... What say you Masklin ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. I say if you like it, buy it. Anyone else’s opinion is irrelevant..

• Like Like x 2
  15. I found this thread when searching for info on the brake lever guard and bar end weight.

Does the brake lever guard replace the bar end weight on that side of the bike?

16. Haven't seen the SSS version first hand but generally the brake guards are integrated into a bar end/weight.

What guard are you looking at??

17. The Ducati Performance one, like this

• Like Like x 1
  18. Evotech Performance generally are a pretty decent option... that said, I've gone back to standard levers on my Scrambler as the squared off aftermarket jobs are just not as nice-feeling. There's a lot to be said for the standard issue items.

19. Just to be clear, I'm referring to the brake guard in most post above, rather than the levers.

(I'm a big fan of Evotech Performance stuff myself, and have their short brake levers on Street Triple and I'm very happy with those)

20. Ahhhh, like these?

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information