1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food For Thought?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by ducati dad, Mar 30, 2018.

1. America is the most litigious country on earth. They literally search out the tiniest and most ridiculous opportunity to sue anyone they can.

2. fukkin joke, and typical USA if they could the yanks would make a profit by sueing themselves :astonished:

3. Rum place to have a sand bag .

4. piss poor riding..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. libelous....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Agree it looks like crap riding but that circuit looked terrible for run off, even without a sand bag being there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Actually looking at the vid....Yeah poor riding, however I have run off track before and I'd be mighty pissed off if there were potential lethal obstacles left in the way. Run off areas are for running off and should be kept clear.
    The incident in question could have been an easy save IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It's one of the reasons I refuse to scuba dive with a yank.... if you found one in need of cpr you've got a decision to make. They can sue you for assault.

Hehe... my computer autocorrected to assistance. ..

Sadly we are heading the same way with ambulance chasers here.

9. Am I the only cynical one to see this litigation as a way of funding his start up ? Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. First riders and first responders are protected in law from litigation. Assuming you are employing first aid and not attempting a triple by-pass, because you always wanted to.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Aiders not riders. Basket case fecking phone.

12. nah, i am a qualified recognised expert....in my opinion it was piss poor riding ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Egg, bacon, sausage, black pudding, beans and toast.

• Like Like x 2
  14. He has a point. But even without the sandbags, the ditch that runs all along the side of the track would have got him anyway.

Got to love the spaghetti approach to litigation :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Egg, bacon, sausage, beans, fried bread, mushrooms ... hold the pig shit, no one eats that stuff.

16. Mmmm black pudding. Hold the fried bread shite.

17. See? Nobody.

18. Let's make it really interesting and place shit dipped bamboo spikes in the run offs....:poop::upyeah:

19. Weirdo

Do Not Sell My Personal Information