1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Foot Pegs ?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, May 14, 2019.

1. Okay, I have the Rizoma by Ducati rearsets and big feet. The Rizoma foot peg is short although not short enough to grind on the tarmac, as I found out today. What are track dayers using instead of the OE ? I would appreciate something a little bit longer. Andy

2. If you decide to sell yours Andy, please let me know

3. Okay. Andy

4. Thank you mate

5. Ducabike. Very nice quality. Fitted at Moto Rapido.

DSC00857.JPG DSC00856.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. How much were they, VZ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you mate, that’s great. Are you impressed with the quality? How do I go about getting the forum discount too?

Btw, my phone just autocorrected “forum” to “dorky”. Brilliant.

8. The quality is top notch. Very nicely made, and all tickety boo on actuation. I have no affiliation with Conquest Carbon.

You can find their forum here. IIRC its a quick PM to Steve through the forum, and then he'll give you a discount code to use at their website.

9. Gia-Moto rearesets - they do long and short pegs , also use std v4 rear brake parts - excellent quality , full adjustable for road/race

upload_2019-6-10_14-26-21.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. They look ace. They made some sets for my 1199R and RSV4 previously (they actually used my bikes measurements to make the first sets) and the quality was exceptional.

11. :upyeah:

12. CNC Racing..... CNC Racing.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. They look terrific.

14. I should add that the heel guards are from lieb-speed. My Sidis have scratched them up but they are excellent as well.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information