1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For All Members Looking For A New House, Look At This First!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by fight the streets fmd, Mar 15, 2018.

1. if you fancy something different to the usual bricks and mortar type in burgess and then look on their website at the silver fast ( watch the video ) just be careful showing this to the wife @El Toro, because your new V4 and Scrambler might be put on hold for a while............................ ( some one who knows what he is doing on a computer please put up a direct link)

2. The Scrambler 1100 Sport is a done deal. If she gets a new house then I get new bikes for the foreseeable ;)

3. I only wish I'd listened to my late fathers friend about bitcoin.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Berth that bad boy down at Hamble :D
    Tropical is too cold Streetsie, rode my Multi to work tonight, 12c ,sunny and dry roads. Now a night shifts gone and spoilt my fun:motorcycleduc:

5. 7D3FDEC1-4C93-42A6-BF64-3069DB21381C.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Does 27knots, that’s like 450mph

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The fastest ship in service today is Cunard's Queen Mary 2. Designed as an ocean liner, she needs speed in order to handle the variable conditions of the North Atlantic. Her official top speed is 28 knots but the ship has done close to 30 knots.

feck- a billion ton liner is faster :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. 14 degrees here but no berthing area :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. You just wait for the weekend, more snow beeeeh:confused:

10. Dunno, I’m tempted to make an offer, but, I’d need it for a week.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 14 ? I'm moving house

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. My old 4.8m 50 HP Yamaha 2 stroke rib will do 30 knots :D Not quite so comfy to sleep on though

13. With all these nights in the petro chem industry, you could afford two of those things lad :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Don't you ever sleep Gareth ?? I thought it was only us poor old oil hacks that were up this late, trying to earn the pittance of a crust they pay me :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wonder how much it costs to fill her up

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information