1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale For Sale - Ducati 749s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by rich8778, Jun 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my 2003 Ducati 749s. I've owned the bike for 4 years after purchasing it from another forum member and in that time it's been faultless. Bike has original panels with no repainting and has never been down the road - it arrived in immaculate condition from the previous owner and I've endeavoured to keep it this way. Only selling due to lack of time to get out and use her.

The bike currently has just over 23,000 miles on it. It has Pirelli Supercorsa SP V3 tyres fitted with loads of life left in them. It had a big service done at Ducati ProTeam, Kent 700 miles ago, in May 2018 (shows how little use it gets) including belt replacement, valve clearances checked, plugs, filters, fluids and brand new Renthal sprockets and chain fitted.

In addition I have a big folder of paperwork provided by the previous owner including MOT certificates, Service Invoices and even the original bill of sale. The bike has had 6 previous owners.

I had advertised this bike last year then decided to keep it for another year. Since the last advert I've fitted a Duacabike Dry Slipper Clutch (6 spring racing edition) https://conquestracingltd.com/product/ducabike-ducati-dry-slipper-clutch-6-springs-racing-edition/ along with fresh clutch plates, a Healtech quickshifter (https://www.bikehps.com/acatalog/QuickShifter-easy-for-Ducati.html) and a set of Supercorsa V3 tyres.

In addition the bike still comes with several subtle modifications mostly carried out before my ownership:
    - Termignoni half system - no CAT, UpMap applied
    - Termi carbon cover
    - Speedymoto Top Triple Tree (allows 20mm rise in clip ons)
    - Progrip bar grips
    - 3/4 length adjustable levers
    - Oberon clutch slave cylinder (much lighter than OEM)
    - Quiet clutch mod
    - Ducati performance clutch plate and open cover
    - Billet clutch and brake master cyclinder covers
    - Grippy footpegs
    - Carbon Heel Plates
    - Carbon Rear Hugger
    - Fabrege screen
    - Leather seat covers (originals underneath)
    - CNC Sprocket Cover
    - CNC Tailtidy including LED rear lights
    - Billet CNC'd fuel cap
    - Smoked front indicator lenses
    - Racebolt black anodised bolt kit
    - LED Headlights
    - R&G bar ends
    - R&G fork protectors

I'm looking for £4,750 - the bike is located near Maidstone, Kent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video walk around:

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Looks fab!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bump with a price reduction - £4250

4. I’d have had this if I hadn’t just got the Aston

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just had a look - N420 V8 Vantage? Cracking choice, enjoy!

6. That's a poor excuse Adam

• Like Like x 1
  7. Would you part with the top yoke? I have a spare standard if you don’t have the original.

8. That just needs the Monoposta seat unit fitted and then it'll be completed.GLWS

9. @eltoro - this has gone now, thread can be closed :upyeah:

10. Thread closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information