1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale For Sale Ducati Scrambler 140 Mountain Bike

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by trevorhavoc, Jan 1, 2015.

1. gone now

#1 trevorhavoc, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  2. What sort of price you trying to achieve?

3. I've just put it on fleabay really i should put it on in summer

4. sounds good you should have brought it i got mine from JHP I'm sure this was the price but who cares lol
    its just hanging on the wall if i don't sell it will stay on the wall I'm just going to put some wheels on now I'm not sure what they are off I'm sure I've got a set on my 998r but its been in a garage for about 8years i can't remember what i had put on it or they are for a 996sps bloody ducatis lol

5. ebays best...you may find a ducati nutter with more money than sense...

6. don't know how much money he is looking for but apart from the Juicy brakes it is pretty well specd. bike.

7. I don't see a frame size, maybe I just missed it, otherwise can you enlighten me please?

8. have not got a clue lol i just brought and put it on the wall if you want me to look i will but if your not fussed then i won't

9. Well I'd of thought the £2k bid on Ebay was a sensible offer but it seems not, what do I know :p

10. thats stupid money. The bike without a ducati logo is worth £300- £500 max. Its a 10 year old bianchi design, with 3x9 groupset and average parts at best. £2k should of ripped their arm off....

11. Hehe, a Man after my own heart :upyeah:

12. im so glad i don't get drawn into these conversations lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information