1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale - Hypermotard Evo 2011

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Blairbiker, Aug 1, 2015.

1. NOW SOLD!!!! Might be selling my 2011 evo for £6500..NOW REDUCED TO £6K Thats a bargain! I’ve had a sit on a 1200 monster and the riding position feels much more natural to me, still to get a test ride but I think it’s gona be the one.

The hyper has k&n filters and comfysofa had it on the dyno and power and torque are up 5-10%,
    it’s got a termi tail, New rear tyre just fitted (not shown in photos) Ohlins rear shock, Hel brake & clutch lines, Oberon slave cylinder, Heavy duty starter cables, Stainless steel race headers, Ducati performance seat, Heated grips, Scotoiler, Fabbri black satin windscreen fairing (it makes the bike much more stable at higher speeds & looks pretty cool too!)
    july 29th 2016 018_edited-1.JPG 29th july 2015 028_edited-1.JPG mileage is just UNDER 10,500 I was going to advertise it, but thought i would put it on here first, I might be able to deliver

#1 Blairbiker, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  2. hi,

price please

Peter

3. You need to have 10 or more posts before you can sell I believe
    @El Toro

4. And this was his 10th :Facepalm:

5. I'd move it to the "For sale" section but the OP says he "might" be putting his bike up for sale.

If and when he decides to do so then I'll move it to the right section;)

6. :Mooning:

7. HI Peter i've got it advertised for £6500 i think thats a bargain! if you need any other pics/info give me a shout

8. El Toro if you can move it to the bikes for sale section that would be great thanks

9. @Blairbiker - moved to correct section and title changed :)

Good luck with the sale :)

10. cheers El Torro

11. It's one "r" ;)

El Toro :)

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  12. Sorry El Typo! :)

• Funny Funny x 6
  13. Hi there pally.... If i sold my rsv4 i would like a shot...should have sold my rsv to get the zed and kept the hyper....

#14 comfysofa, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  14. Hi guess you know this bike better than anyone, mind you I'm not keen on delivering that far done it once and swore i woudn't do it again!i could meet round about the borders.The weathers been crap up here or should i say more crappier than usual, only done 5k between both bikes this year, hopefully we will get an Indian summer.How are you getting on with the Zed? i had a test ride of the 1200 Monster stripe and was pretty impressed but i'm also considering a mutly as i'm hoping to do a bit more touring and take in a couple of rounds of moto gp maybe have to get a test ride of that to..or if i win the lottery i'll keep the hyper and get another dozen bikes!:upyeah:

15. Heh yes... That was a hell of a drive (did the same to get the rsv).... Its not sold yet though no sign of any takers either. But, for anyone else watching this.... That bike has had a lot of time and money lavished on it. Plus you need to mention it's got the velocity stacks hidden away and chis at cjs has napped it...

16. Had a fantastic run yesterday weather was spot on (summer has finally arrived :):upyeah: ) and roads were quiet so I was able to really have some fun with the Hyper, something clicked and I’m now at one with it. I’m really surprised I havn’t had any interest for my bike yet (reckon I’m not asking enough for it!), and to be honest I’m kinda glad cause at the moment I’m happy keeping it.If someone does offer me £6500 I will reluctantly sell it but until then yahoo!:p

17. Cool I was kinda thinking "He hasn't really used it yet!" Definitely better seating position than the Monster...however in the last day the other half said if I sell my KTM supermoto then I can do another project bike !!! so im looking at getting an old 1100s to tear to pieces and renovate....in a perfect world id sell it and get an 1100 evo sp...but I don't reckon that's going to happen...the other thing is the stuff that's been done to that puts it way ahead (performance-wise) than a stock 1100 monster so youll find anything else of the same ilk....well, slow....

18. Are you still selling?

19. My supermoto?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information