1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale - Ladies Dainese Ducati Jacket

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by DaffyDuc, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

Pit to pit =20.5 inches / 52 cms
    Back top to bottom = 23.5 inches / 59.5 cms
    Armpit to cuff = 18 inches /47 cms
    Hip to hip 18 inches / 47 cms

Dainese jacket, very good condition, No split seams, or repairs, all zips work well. It has Dainese shoulder and elbow armour but no back protector.

The jacket is not overly shaped so may suit a slim build man. It says size 44 inside. I reckon it’s a 10/12, I can comfortably wear a couple of layers underneath with spare and I’m a 10.

I am looking for £125 plus postage and packaging. Can deliver if fairly local, happy to meet at halfway point depending on distance, I’m just outside Bath in Somerset.

937AECC4-F318-4038-A1FE-B9E6E6C8BF1A.jpeg

6491C781-9A5B-44E2-AB7C-5F532B193943.jpeg

1B65F378-09A4-43D3-BD54-7152D4AE8D0F.jpeg

9AD64B6B-98B3-4602-A5C7-528348BF5264.jpeg

#1 DaffyDuc, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  2. Hello, do you still have your jacket for sale?

3. Interested as well (as #2 in line), for my wife!

4. Hi there, yes I still have, was just about to bump the thread.

5. Hi there, yes I do.

6. Hello!
    PM sent, thanks for your answer.

7. @DaffyDuc

Hi there. PM’d you a week or so ago, but no answer. Is the Jacket still on for sale?

Cheers!

8. Hi there, my apologies, I haven’t been on the forum and missed the email notification of your message. It is still for sale. The jacket is in excellent condition as I haven’t really worn it but Are you content that you won’t have seen this nor will it have been tried on? I can find out how much the postage is (insured obviously) to Lyon this week and let you know. Happy with PayPal. Again sorry for tardiness of response.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. No worries!
    I have double-checked the Italian sizes used by Dainese and size 44 is a « small » size M, which should fit my wife. Plus you’ve given a good set of measurements in your initial post, so I’ll take the risk and if it doesn’t fit, well, my problem, don’t worry.

PayPal absolutely ok. Let me know when you have a shipping quote.

Thanks!
    G

10. Will do, just need to find some packaging now.

#11 DaffyDuc, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  11. That’s should be imminent but I haven’t paid yet, so let’s be just a little more patient.

12. El Toro, it’s almost sold!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi , apologies, work a tad busy, will find out postage tomorrow and let you know.

14. It’s all right.

Please feel free to use my email or WhatsApp (forwarded in my PM) for further communications about this transaction.

15. Yep, sold!

16. Thread closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information