1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOR SALE ST4S ABS 2004 SENNA GREY

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by michel couque, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg For sale is my beloved?With 45000 trouble free miles.In excellent condition,great service history with receipts from Baines and Protwins. Belts and oil change due Xmas. Has newly fitted rear tyre,clutch plates and basket,chain and sprockets. Wants for nothing 12 months tax and with mot. Has available touring screen, heated grips, rear rack and nonfango top box,baglux tank cover and tank bag.indoor dust cover,latest ST series comfort seat,just a great bike with a few small stone chips on nose fairing but in really great condition. Looking for £2999 Ono I am in North London. image.jpg

2. I like that! Is the tank ok under that orrible cover?

3. Why Luca because age dictates that I can now longer assume the position....first the sis had to be changed and now the same with the ST. And Jerry under that cover is one pristine tank,not a mark on it,in fact the bike is great.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Harley next? Also Jerry you about his age no?

5. Hopefully never a Harley and never ever any fringing on my clothes,and your only as old as the woman you feel.luca about time you had another of my bikes,this is a cracker for touring,will get you to Poland and BACK

6. No no no to young for touring bikes :)

7. Good for touring but better than most sports bikes too,try it out?

8. Bump,looking to reduce the price if anyone is interested

9. Now sold.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information