1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Fork Cartridge Kit / Rear Shock

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mad_Reg, Nov 29, 2017.

1. All, apologies once again - will be a few new threads from me.

Have a standard 1299, looking at cartridge kits / shocks from Matris, Ohlins, Ktech, Nitron

Any views on which are best - predominantly for the road, find the standard suspension a tad harsh.

Many thanks

2. I’ve been speaking to a few people and the Ohlins/k-tech options seem to be the best. Certainly the direction I’m heading in, because all those trioptions boys cannot be wrong.

3. As above

I hear mupo is good as well

4. K-Tech have put a lot of time and investment into their product in the last couple of years. Most is I house/UK made and the back up is good to.

• Like Like x 2

5. MAXTON.....very,very,very good for the road

20161002_163719.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. I used nitron good value for money.

7. A thumbs up for Mupo - used it for road and good enough for podiums at club level racing. Ran out of skill rather than suspension limitations.

If its just for the road - proper set up or spring change would be a more cost effective solution? But by all means, I would personally go with K-Tech simply due to the amount of people who use it and would have something to compare settings to.

8. Thanks to all

9. Nitron r3 on my z1ooo nitron race pro on my rsv4 (felt like an upgrade to the stock ohlins that was on there before). 2 cents delivered.

#10 comfysofa, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information