1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forte Moto Power - Any Good ?

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by tricolore, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I must admit I never do much with my bikes over winter as they're tucked up in a warm garage but my 916 hasn't, and probably won't be used for a long while.

Always worried about the fuel going off and damage to the tank if sitting for long periods, should it be full or empty ?

Anybody had any experience with this stuff ?

IMG_0232.JPG

2. have experience in using and selling this,
    use moto power 1 for winter storage, fill your tank to remove airspace a couple miles from home then add contents of one bottle, run home and wrap up for winter, This is also the one to use if you are suffering fuel running issues, when using as a problem solver use with a full tank, then top up fuel every quarter tank used, its not the strength that does the work its helped by timescale so keep diluting it,
    then use moto power 2 for 6 monthly interval maintenance of your fuel system,
    if your near Bristol i know where you can get some.....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Bought some moto power 1 from 3X today as was passing and they had it on display. As I'm not going to use the 916 for a good 6 months + I'll stick a bottle in the tank.

Do you need to drain the tank if it's been sitting for 12 months or more, or is it good to carry on using the fueL ?

4. 12 month old fuel already? if so get rid, refill with fresh, add bottle contents, run for five mins, wrap up for winter

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information