1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Curry Or Tapas Night Hay On Wye

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by fight the streets fmd, Oct 3, 2017.

1. So following up from bradders excellent idea, who fancies a curry or tapas night out on Saturday 2th of December in the world famous book town of Hay on Wye, easily accessible for the Welsh, and west country ladies and gents alike? , Please list preference and if plus one please, thanks.

2. Wife's birthday so may have to work some magic...

3. Like the idea but will need to see closer to the time & off hand I think @Not Carl Fogarty is doing the same near Super sausage cafe/Milton-keynes (in december before his wife has their baby).

#3 GunZenBomZ, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  4. It’s becoming competitive...

5. its winter, so a good excuse to gain a few pounds :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. No not competitive at all. It was put in motion months ago.

Did this last year for the people that went to Jens BBQ as a suggestion.
    They made the effort to go to two BBQ's, and some traveled a long way.

So when asked if I am doing it again this year, by a couple people.
    Seemed like a reasonable idea for the people who made the effort, do as they say..
    I have time for that.

I don't invite randoms to my place, I'd have to vouch for them. It's a family home.

Something got stolen once when we invited a large group of people we knew to a house 10 year ago. 10 years on, now with child. My Mrs is ok with anything, until... someone damages something she saved to buy.

She's not in interested in bikes, bit of a workaholic. Has swapped the London commute lifestyle for the business, now we can be called into work 24/7 and have a little kid with another on the way...

So have not updated since,... no conflict of interest.

#6 Not Carl Fogarty, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  7. Totally agree, I've offered my home for a couple of people I have met and have spent a bit of time with.But I have nothing worth nicking anyway LOL

So I'm guessing its not an open invite for a meet up & nosh? Oh well :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information