1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Down Just Now

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by El Toro, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Apologies but would you believe the server was full!!!

It's been sorted for now but we will be upgrading the server soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I noticed! Is this something you keep in a cupboard?

3. Hi, I'm your server today and I've got my hand full... my other hand is free though ....

IMG_2316.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  4. You are very popular :Wideyed:

5. ;)

6. Was there any trouble around 1.30 am this morning?

7. Somewhere in the world yes, I was sleeping :)

8. Lazy bugger :sunglasses: for some reason, after completing a message, I tried to send it, then I couldn't access any part of the forum at all and every variation I tried it said the forum was having trouble?

9. You were banned ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Thank god for that, probably the only way to let someone else have a go in the site comments section :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. :D

12. Oh please don't have any issues for at least a week this is my lifeline to happiness in here :)

• Love You Love You x 2
  13. Oh please don't have any issues for at least a week this is my lifeline to happiness in here :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Sorry it had to be said three times :D

• Agree Agree x 1

15. Part failure as he has not got a red shirt on

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. The third will be along in a minute? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Tum the tum... :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. On a semi-serious note, (but will be reminded that it's in the wrong 'section') I wish it were easier to delete user messages/PM's rather than 'leave conversation'. The former, still preferred on many forums, merely removes a record on that parties account rather than the latter that could be seen as rude. Maybe the other party doesn't get notified that I have 'left conversation' in which case I will get deleting.
    Sorry everyone :Sorry:

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. Did you PM Chris ?

20. I PM Chris on occasion but I get a notification telling me he deleted the message unread. I don't know if I consider that rude though. Perhaps it's just prudent.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information