1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Name Change?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Robarano, Jun 27, 2020.

1. I think in this age of ever more inclusivity, maybe a forum name change could be helpful to make everyone who loves our bikes feel even more welcome, regardless of other factors. :thinkingface: This has to be a good step in our changing world, surely. :upyeah:

But what to call it? Well I've given it some thought today and I think Bologna Motorcycle Website has a certain inclusive ring to it. :thinkingface: A bit of a mouthful though, so we should go with the acronym B.M.W. for our new habitat. :) We could have a new logo too, oh I don't know :thinkingface:.........maybe a propeller to signify we are on our way onwards and upwards.

A positive step, I'm sure all will agree. :upyeah:

• Funny x 9
    • WTF x 2
    • Thanks x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post x 1
  2. It could have tits and fannys allowed on a thread called, Random pictures V3..

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. That wouldn't get off the design floor with @Ducbird and her delete button.what is going on at the moment in this world,everybody wants change now this second / yesterday.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. To coin a phrase used by the ‘Andys’ in the film Hot Fuzz ......... ‘Wanker’ :D Andy

5. Kali Yuga!!

6. Does that mean That's it Folks or is there a reset button.:worried:

7. Any particular members direction for this one andy.o_O

8. We live in a changing world Andy. All Bikes Matter. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. Ah, it would appear that my stab at the reply button to the original post missed the mark. I’m sure the person who my light hearted ribbing is pointed at, knows who they are ;) Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. “We live in a changing world Andy.” Sadly very true.
    “All Bikes Matter. :confused:“ ...... Nah ......
    Andy

11. Reset, we are nearing the end of this Yuga(2025)!!

12. Thank you, Rib.

My bikes do not identify as Ducatis and I would prefer that they weren't dead-named.

They are called Doris and Karen and I would like to a modern bike forum to reflect their lived experiences rather than some outdated patriarchal micro-aggressive pigeon-holing BS.

Thank you everyone.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. I've been doing a bit of work on our logo artwork this morning for the Bologna Motorcycle Website. :bucktooth:

I like it, strangely comforting. :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. Soooo, that's what he meant by forum name change, from now on he will be known as Rib :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. A forum name change is helpful for neurodiverse members and others who may not have the confidence or comfort in the current administration to state a preference.

• Like Like x 1
  16. "neurodiverse"?

Are you my ex-wife?

17. Hummmm.

Has someone recently moved to the "Darkside"....
    that will teach them for using single ply toilet paper.

18. Bald Middle-aged White guy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I thiught you were looking in that mirror again Exi, but you are well past middle age. :)

20. No chance

Your lucky your allowed in with your chunky lavender smelling two wheeled thing :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information