1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Updates

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, Feb 16, 2015.

1. I've just updated the forum.

You'll notice the sticky menu bar is improved, the mobile browsing is better and a load of other behind the scenes improvements and efficiencies.

Cheers,
    Rob.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Is the plan to hive off the Multistrada forum to the other site?

3. Thanks Rob - just noticed the red 'thread page navigation' bar at the top and wondered if it was a subscriber perk : )

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't know what you have done Rob but my iPad Air sure don't like it. Huge problems writing a post, not sure what the red arrow is that keeps appearing bottom right of the screen and there is a delay loading the page every time I move around the site. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I'm struggling too with my iphone
    I just about able to post in tapatalk when it lets me
    Can't access anything on the forum via google once I'm logged in

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Seems to be running fine on my iPad, maybe a little slower than before but still ok.

7. The Red Arrow is supposed to make scrolling to the bottom easier. Does it?

8. It disappears before you can touch it

• Like Like x 1
  9. The red arrow on mobile version isn't that much use as the page isn't that long
    You have to keep your finger on it for it to take you right to bottom of page

10. It's not always there Rob and when it is, it doesn't always work. Replying to post is getting frustrating, my touch screen won't put the cursor where you put your finger, it sticks at the end of the sentence and just asks you if you want to cut or paste. Andy

11. Just tap it - should work?

12. Andy what iPad do you have? I tested on mine and iPhone and seemed OK.

13. Here's what happened to me when pressing it when it disappears

14. The hovering menu at the top is an improvement :upyeah: red arrows a bit annoying :mad: Overall :)

15. iPad Air mk1, iOS 7. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. @Rob , I no longer get the 'top' menu bar staying on the top of the page when I scroll down, it now disappears along with the other bits when scrolling.

17. It is terrible on my phone
    When i touch recent posts it takes me to another page on fbook.

It is slower and on the top bar area there are ltlle whit triangles ontheir side. The pages dont alwayscrefresh

18. It is ghosting and cant edit.
    Its fing shite
    Im gone tillbits sorted

19. Cannot get past the homepage this morning grrrrr
    Rob withdrawal is awful

20. but good for you in the long run.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information