1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Found A Minty R In The Usa

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Dennis T., Apr 24, 2018.

1. I found a minty 2006 999R close to me and actually in the hands of a friend (he is arranging sale for the widow of the owner)
    It has 2000 miles on it and it is absolutely stunning. The original owner bought everything out of the Ducati Performance catalog for the bike and all the original parts are included in the original DP boxes.
    Did I mention its a true Xerox?

I am not a man of limitless means although my toy garage would lead one to believe otherwise.

they are going to ask about $18K US for the bike. Am I stupid to even consider. I really only need a nice Red S to be happy. And I plan on actually riding the bike a bit. maybe a few hundred miles a season.

Ive lusted for a 999 since they were originally released.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You really should have kept that quiet. @Exige has just landed. o_O

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Right, now which way do I go now :thinkingface:

4. Just go for it,,, as we've only here for good time and not a long time:upyeah:

5. That is a bargain - snap it up, put it back to standard, sell all the bits to justify buying it - and you have a half price bike or better at that money :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 5f35a023264a7571ae4ee50c3a04932b.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Turn left at Albuquerque :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. landing gear down:thinkingface: fiscal-cliff-bipartisan.jpg

9. You are somewhat out of sequence for this tale :thinkingface: I'm on my way to Albuquerque now o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. More kudos if that was a bugs reference.

• Like Like x 1
  12. :) :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information