1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Francois35 Presentation

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Francois35, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Hello,
    Let me introduce myself,
    François, 60 years old, I live in Brittany in FRANCE.
    I practice motocycle since I was 17 without interruption
    I bought my 1200 Multistrada model 2010 in 2012, it had 7000kms. It have now soon 66000kms.
    I kept my old Yamaha 900XJ bought new in 1985 but it doesn’t drive much since I have my Multistrada. It has now 120,000kms.
    My bikes never goes to a repair shop, I like the mechanics in general and even more the motorcycle mechanics.
    i hope to find in this forum technicals discussions that i don't find in the French forums.

• Like Like x 14
  2. Nice one Francios
    Welcome to the forum

3. Welcome Francois, lovely area you live in.
    Please be warned, sometimes this forum does make the odd French joke so I apologise in advance.....

4. Hello and Welcome!

It’s good to have another Celt on board.

5. Bienvenue Francois

6. Hi and welcome. Love Brittany

7. Welcome and enjoy!

8. Salutations jeune homme et bienvenue!

9. Hello, I have stayed in St Malo many times. I remember the seafood and the calvados.

10. hello and welcome dude!

11. Bienvenue Francois :upyeah:

12. Welcome Francios :):upyeah:

13. Merci à tous pour vos gentils messages! La Bretagne est jolie et j'adore aussi les fruits de mer mais ça manque un peu de virages !

• Like Like x 4
  14. Hello :upyeah:.

15. Hello Francois, welcome. Hoping to go over to France next month for a bike tour, that maybe cancelled tho due to the R number rise:weary_face:

16. Salut Francois! J'espere que tu trouver quelques "postings" que t'interesse dans notre 'tit forum.

17. Welcome along Francois

18. Hi and welcome we need pictures

Do Not Sell My Personal Information