1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freebie - 851/888 Iridium Spark Plugs.

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Dukedesmo, May 28, 2014.

1. Last year I accidentally bought the wrong plugs for my 916. Instead of getting the DCR9EIX I ended up buying the DR9EIX, these are iridium plugs for (according to NGK) 851/888.

At first I though I could use them as they are the same heat rating etc., only missing the screw-on cap which I could swap over from the old plugs, but they are larger at the hex than 916 plugs; 18mm instead of 16mm and whilst they would no doubt work I can't easily get them in the heads as I don't have a suitable socket and I don't think a larger socket would fit anyway as the 16mm socket is already 'snug' in the head.

So, the deal is; a pair of NGK DR9EIX iridium plugs, free to the first person that replies and that can use them in their bike (not sell them on ebay) collection preferred but if not I'll pay the postage to a UK address and maybe the receiver can make a donation to their favourite charity? :upyeah:

2. What a nice offer.
    Mr R maybe after these.

3. If you still have them I will have them for my 888 if you do I will chuck some money in the air ambulance cheers pav

4. First come, first served. PM me your address and I'll get them sent out. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will do cheers.

6. Sorry I'm a bit thick how do I pm you?

7. Sold to the man with the 888, Diavel and pampass grass... :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information