1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frentubo Rad Hoses For Hypermotard.

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by comfysofa, Nov 3, 2017.

1. My ever running quest of sorting out ducati's shitty coatings moves on....Ive not heard of them before but stumbled across them while i was-a-googling...

Anyone used frentubo rad hoses and if you have - got any pics and what do you think...?

2. I had Fren Tubo oil cooler hoses on my 916. They were fine. I believe they are the Italian equivalent of Goodridge/HEL etc.

3. great - did you go for alloy fittings or stainless? and, if you did go for alloy did they corrode??

4. I haven't seen their cooling hoses but I do use their stuff for hydraulics, I've never had any issues with their coated alloy fittings or fasteners etc.

5. Cheers - thanks for that. Choice is weather to go for the Frentubo or, take the hoses off, and send them to earls to have a set made....decisions, decisions.....

6. Can't help you with that one I'm afraid but Fren Tubo is the best stuff I know of.

7. Samco’s are due this month according to JHP for 939 hyper. They bought s full set of standard hoses to copy.

8. Ducati used to supply FrenTubo as part of the DP range.

9. That would be for water cooling...i need it for oil..

10. Yeah but...your original post said “Anyone used frentubo rad hoses ” which implied water hoses.

11. It did yes...i should have said it was for my 1100...my apologies.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information