1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 From Ducati 998 To Ducati 916 Sps

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Bologna998, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Hey guys! :)

It's been quite a journey for me from crashing my 998 to returning with a 916 SPS :broken_heart::heart:

Enjoy:

• Like Like x 20
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nice one:upyeah:.

3. Excellent,these bikes just get into the bloodstream and don't ever leave.:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. You are a natural at presenting, very good and enjoy the new bike.

But.

A Scrambler Cafe Racer??

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Thanks guys, happy you like it :blush:
    Guilty as charged :D I just like the looks and simplicity of that one. But it's no match for the 916, that's for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Share(d) this video.

#7 Not Carl Fogarty, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Terrific video so clearly demonstrating how these bikes get hold of you in a way that only a story teller can explain.

The one consistency in my life is Ducatis. From the 250 Mk III I bought in a box for fifty quid aged 17 to the snarling 1199RS I try to ride at track days.

I wish I had the talent to make such a video.....thank you, vielen Dank.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Which one?
    Gern geschehen :blush: Talent is one thing, work is another. I've made quite a few videos before and I'm learning as I go along :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great video, loved it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Great video, Great story!

We need to see the video of the Cafe Racer :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. 20+ years on and to some of us, these bikes have not been overtaken. Incredible.

Question: What sounds better- the new desmoquattro SPS or your old testa 998?

#12 TNR, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  12. Here you go :D

That's a really good question! First: Both need the carbon Termignoni racing cans. Some say that the 916's Desmoquattro sounds better. I really loved the sound of the 998, though. I need to ride the SPS a little more to really make up my mind, this needs proper information before making a judgement ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I'm sorry, my post corrected.
    I share(d) the 998 > 916 SPS video.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information