1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Russia With Love

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ilya, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Hello folks,
    My name is Ilya.
    I would like to say HI to everyone.
    Just got my hands on a '19 Monster 821.
    I am located in Moscow, Russia, but have studied in UK for long time, and considering, that there are not that many Ducs in my area, I thought I'd join a UK forum.
    Initially I was looking at Supersport S, but found this black M821 brand new at a price I couldn't resist. Hope it will not disappoint me.
    I heard that Ducs have bad rep in terms of reliability, but, having gone through so many generations of Monsters, Ducati must have cured all the illnesses, right? ))
    I am 190cm in height, so ordered the comfort seat to help with leg room and got Evotech Performance goodies on the way to me.
    Had a little read here and WOW, so many ways to custom the Monster, looks like a never ending process ))
    Can't wait for warm weather here.
    :p
    @ilya_temn

[​IMG]

#1 Ilya, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Welcome.
    I bet you give that (motor)sickle some hammer!!
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. Welcome to the forum!

4. Welcome !

5. Welcome Dave

6. Welcome dude

7. Welcome to the Forum Ilya:upyeah:, Monsters are great bikes. No need to worry about reliability issues, Ducati are no worse than any other brand, just look after her and service her regularly, almost all of which you can do yourself, and she’ll be grand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum:upyeah:,and i see the FSB are monitoring you from,behind that parked car.;)

9. Welcome Ilya, I fear you’ll have to wait a while for some warm weather.....

10. weather is really much warmer these years than before, I already saw people on two wheels this Feb, but comfort starts only in April

#10 Ilya, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome to the forum

12. Как дела, приятно познакомиться.
    Где Вы учитесь?

13. Welcome Ilya :upyeah:

14. Welcome and enjoy!

15. давно это было, закончил в 2005м

• Like Like x 1
  16. I was just going to say that Joe but you beat me to it........

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. bore da , comrade.

18. Welcome, do you know Illya Kuryakin?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Greetings!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information