1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front Paddock Stand Spigot Diameter

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Android853sp, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Probably one for @Robarano but does anyone know the pin diameter ? Thanks, Andy

2. I don't know what your intention is Andy, but I wouldn't think it's critical as it just sits in the fork bottom recess and isn't a particularly snug fit.

If you want, I can measure it for you later this evening though. :bucktooth:

Q. Are you buying a D16RR, have the forks on your 1098R or have found some? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Again, I can get a vernier in if you can't sort it. :upyeah:

4. Sadly don't have the bike or a stand to hand. Be very grateful if you could Rob. Andy

5. No problem. I'm off for a pint after the last day of work :beer:, so I can't guarantee it's accuracy. o_O

6. Sorry @Android853sp There appears to be a cover under the nose of the bike with a grommet covering the hole in the bottom yoke. :( I've had a quick try at getting my fingers behind it and pulling it out, but it didn't budge and I don't want to force anything until I know how it is fitted (I don't fancy breaking the cover - 51 in the pic :worried:)

If you can't get sorted, let me know and I'll do some digging.

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 18.35.00.png

7. You work in a dealership, why not just ask behind the counter? :scream::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for trying Rob. I'll see what I can find. Andy

9. I do and that is where the question came from ! Apparently I was more likely to know than anyone :upyeah:. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. While you're waiting, meet Mr Spigot:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information