1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front Yoke Stand Panigali 1299s

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mark Fogarty, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Would anyone be able to assist with locating a good quality front yoke stand as the ones I've bought over the internet are not fit for purpose.

2. Have a look at ProBike FS11-D
    Had one for several years and found it pretty good although have to admit it got a bit deformed after I used it to support my '77 Golding when doing the fork seals.
    More than up to the job for sports bikes.

3. Thanks Both, I've ordered the Pro-Bike stand, had the Constand delivered today and wasn't very happy with it, didn't fit the yoke hole very well and wasn't confident with it staying in place while working on or cleaning the bike, unless I was doing something wrong???

4. those constands are not safe. the problem is they have incorrect pin size info, and dont develop the stands with the bike,
    you need a 29.4mm pin, anything smaller wont work. I had a custom pin made to slip over my 13mm constand pin without damaging the plastic lower yolk aero. If your interested in this I will see if I can find my sketch.

5. Gee-Tech.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Gee-Tech certainly look like the way to go, I've had a price just waiting on lead time and payment platform

Do Not Sell My Personal Information