1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs: Amazing Condition Standard Red 2010 848 6k Miles

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by d8mok, Jun 27, 2014.

1. I've decided to advertise my much loved 848 earlier than expected so it gives me funds for a panigale once the right bike appears. The bike is quite modified currently and the mods are NOT included in the price. I would put all the standard parts back on it once a deposit is taken. Buyer could have first refusal on what bits i have. This way if the bike doesn't sell i will carry on using it this year. All standard parts are in perfect condition and were removed within the first year / 2k miles of the bikes life.

Standard 2010 848 in red. Registered march 2010.
    6000 miles
    MOT until March 2015
    Tax until Oct 2014

Condition can only be described as perfect. Not much else to say really. Neil at cornerspeed can vouch for the bike for me. You will not find a better looked after bike. Cleaned on every ride, serviced with no expense spared etc.

Tyres have a few mm left so maybe another 1k miles as they are supercorsa bsb.
    Bike was purchased from Ducati wolves with about 30 miles on it as a pre -reg. This makes me the second owner on the V5. It has been 100% reliable throughout my ownership.

Full service history with Cornerspeed Ducati as detailed below. Service schedule stuck to , so belts done on time, and fluids etc. This means the belts were done this year and fuilds last year.

Aug 2010 -running in service at wolves
    15/3/2011- 1st year service
    07/3/2012 - 2nd year service
    22/02/2013 3rd year service +mot
    10/03/2014 4th year service + mot

Only advertising on here at the moment as hopefully the quality of enquiry should be better than ebay.

£7295

#1 d8mok, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. Pics can be emailed if needed.

image.jpg

image.jpg

3. QUOTE:
    You will not find a better looked after bike. Cleaned on every ride

[/QUOTE]

Saves cleaning it when you get home I suppose but I'm confused as hell how you manage to do so :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information