1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuck Mm

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Apr 8, 2018.

1. 20180408_201408.jpg 20180408_201537.jpg

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. He has changed the face of motogp for tea better and is a legend but todays antics were a step to fucken far.. I'm gunna burn his hoodie next. ( when I can find it)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just burn the house down to make sure you haven't got any stray memorabilia around the place, that'll do it. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. well rossi has been as bad on occasion, but in defence once marquez was banked over, he wont of even been able to see rossi. That said, hes still a cunt. Is he on this forum? I hope so, cause I want him to see his burning cap.
    Shame Cal cant be humble. he felt 'he could have rode away from the others' the win was 'expected really' hes a cunt, anyone got a 35 cap we can burn?
    Jack deserved the win...... Jack Nicholson

#4 Flatfish, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Don't forget your dart board. o_O

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 20.43.12.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Tend to agree with the comment on the other thread - 30 secs is not enough of a penalty
    Should have been pit lane start not get three seconds lead then ride through - could have easily injured more than two other riders riding like a twat - needs a one race penalty ban as a minimum IMO
    And yep think he’s a cunt too !

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. One race ban as a minimum imo.

• Agree Agree x 10
  8. I don't know what I'm more confused about, the fact it appears that you've just set a Marquez cap on fire, or the fact that you actually own a Marquez cap....or did....along with a hoodie :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Surely he can't be punished twice? :thinkingface: Whether you agree if the punishment today fits the crime or not.

10. Haha on the upside the people who have probably done best out of this is Dovi and Ducati. Marquez is badass; 20th to what should have been an easy 5th if he wasn't a knobber and got sent to the back again! It reminded me of that Moto2 race where he went from the back. It's like they have let a fast group rider loose in the novices; he's was so much quicker than everyone out there today.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. I think the 30 seconds ride through was unwarranted. Surely it should have been considered as if they were all lining up in the pits like in Saschenring last year in which case the stall would not have mattered?

12. Start from the back of the grid on at the last race. Job jobbed

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Fuck this shit, I'm buying a cap and burning one too.

:triumph::triumph:

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Had it just been that one incident with Rossi, 30 seconds is fine. Add up his disrespectful riding throughout I think give him the same penalty Rossi got against him

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Same as Rossi had to that cost him a potential championship a couple of years ago

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. He knocked Vale off. I hated him already. I hate him a bit more now. I'll probably hate him some more at some point. But Cal won, so yay! Jack got screwed over. Marquez needs to get a whack on his bellend with a ruler.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. But didn’t Canet do a similar thing and not get a penalty.
    Just being devils advocate here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I've just bought a box full of these from eBay. :) I think they will be rare very soon, and I see a business opportunity cashing in on their rarity. :thinkingface:

Money Spinners

• Like Like x 1
  19. Does Canet have a range of merchandise?

If so I suppose we could burn some of that?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Better still if they pay you to burn them for them also. Save on postage.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information