1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuel Hose Connections

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Jon916, Feb 21, 2020.

1. On my 2008 1100s hyper when I disconnected the fuel pipes to change the filter, I thought it was obvious which went where, but now I'm not sure. How do you tell which connector goes to out and which to in?

2. So is the pressure regulator in the pump housing or on the throttle bodies? I'll go an have a look with a torch and try and work it out

3. Well I had a good look about and can't see any pressure regulator on the fuel line, it just goes through both injectors and back again, so presumably it doesn't matter which connector goes where.

4. Hi. You don’t seem to be getting much help. I don’t know about your bike but there was a very recent thread on the same subject which cane to your conclusion. Do a search?

5. Thanks for the link, I'd seen that post and where as the 916 etc have a very noticable pressure regulator in the pump base the hyper doesn't, hence my confusion!

6. Don’t the lines fall naturally in place like they do on the 916?

7. Thats what I thought when I took them off, but wasn't so sure once I came to put them back on

8. Go with your gut. Surprised no one has been along to help. Suspect it’s coz the other thread covers same thing. Just different bike. :(

9. ...and the 916 is just lift up the hinged tank to look-see and the Hyper isn't!

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Well they must be ok as it ran fine on the dyno on thursday.

11. Sorry - even though ive got one i dont tend to look in here that much....i promise to in future - i would say with the other poster that they tend to fall in the right place...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information