1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Akrapovic System For Sale For Multistrada 1260

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by colin jones, Jul 25, 2020.

1. hi
    selling full system - about 300 miles from new
    Bedfordshire uk £990 22A5BF7C-FB11-400A-AA24-FBDF2520D550.jpeg 7E588A11-8C34-4B68-A031-4DE1A33E38F2.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Is it too noisy?

3. Errr.... sorry to be a killjoy Colin but you have to cough up a fiver and subscribe to sell something/anything on here. Them’s the rules.

Plus you lose all the annoying ads:upyeah: much better all round.

4. Why selling it ? do I need a fuel dongle/e-map /ecu upgrade what what what to go with it onto a standard 1260 2019 model ? cheers

5. Hi west cork Paul
    Apologies- now subscribing

• Like Like x 2
  6. No , not at all, it is slightly noisy on startup as I posted previously, but when idle settles it slightly quieter than standard IMO.
    Looking to get street fighter so selling MS without AKRA..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I’m planning on getting street fighter so selling seperate to MS.
    I was originally thinking of getting RapidBike unit but really doesn’t need it and runs very well as is.
    Just fir it and go - about an hours work to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Like the exhaust and the price, but how would I get the engine map as would need to go into dealership to have map applied?...

9. Thread moved and title changed to suit

10. Hi
    No map needed. You can get RapidBike unit if you wish but doesn’t really need it

11. so my understanding is that when you pop the full system on, there is a map that then results in "Racing" appearing on TFT when bike turned on; I think you are saying that you did not have this map applied when you had the full system installed?
    Am I correct in thing you bought a Rapid Bike Unit from a 3rd party?
    Steer appreciated..

12. Hi
    You may be thinking of the Termignoni system which does require a new map - don’t know what it does on dash.
    For this Akrapovic system no map is needed and akrapovic don’t do one because they don’t feel it is needed.
    What a RapidBike system does is to modify the fuelling without needing a remap. Then if you take system off you just disconnect the RapidBike unit and you’re back to normal. Whilst the RapidBike unit will give some benefits, I found (as have others) that it isn’t necessary.
    So, I don’t have RapidBike unit and I fitted the system myself because it is easy so no need to pay a dealer.
    Hope that helps

13. Ah ha got it totally now.

14. Any interest?

15. Hi Colin.

Going to leave it really after Termignoni System really.

16. If this was originally for sale in the Multistrada For Sale/Wanted section, then you don't need to subscribe to sell it there.

Ask a moderator to refund your subs and to move your ad to that section.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information