1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Full Termi Exhaust Hanger

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Multirider75, Oct 8, 2020.

1. I’ve ordered the full system for my 2020 GT. Has anyone seen an exhaust hanger that is compatible, as I don’t carry a pillion, so have no need for the pillion pegs?

2. If you bought the exhaust through Ducati, the kit comes with a bracket that from the pictures, does not look like it uses the pillion foot peg mount, https://www.ducati.com/gb/en/accessories/ACC011290. If the mount does use the pillion foot peg bracket mounting points, just use the correct size bolt in the threaded holes. Andy

3. Yep, it’s coming from Ducati with that mount, but I just want a simple mount that just holds the exhaust on, with no pannier fixing. I only use the panniers a couple of times a year, so run the bike without pillion pegs 95% of the time.

4. Couldn't make out where the supplied bracket fitted but now see the whole bracket is a pillion footrest hanger. Most aftermarket exhaust hanger brackets are just a triangle of sheet metal. How good are your fabricating skills ? Andy

5. My skills are non existent! I know someone that could make something up, but didn’t know if there was an existing aftermarket option first.

6. Have you tried looking through the Multistrada Gallery?
    Seen these three to start you...could give you ideas for your fabrication[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. The first one is my bike! But the bracket on the next bike is the sort of thing I’m looking for. Do you know who’s bike that is?

8. Anyone know who’s bike that is?

9. I think it’s @Yoozy

You’ve got me thinking, is it the same guy that was on the Fazer forum, also, @Twin4me the same as the AF1 version?

#10 gc6269, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  10. I used to have a Tuono on the Aprilia AF1 forum (my Avatar is actually still my Tuono!)
    Foggy Tuono.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. You came on one of the hoons from memory. Didn’t your bike fall over at the petrol station?

12. Don’t think so, I did do the hoons.
    Germany, Alps, and a few local ones

13. RichT001 your exhaust looks good the way it is. Can it not stay like that?
    [​IMG]
    You and gc6269 have convinced me the Termi is the way to go...as the standard exhaust does not use a bracket to mount the exhaust why does the Termi need one?

14. I was trying to persuade you to go full system!

15. Local ones with the company of the famous Araihead?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I love the look of the Termi shorty, but you can’t have that with the full system unfortunately.

17. Ariaihead - odd chap, met him once at box hill. I know Dr Jon, Howard, Tifa and the Fennel brothers

18. We must have bumped into each other over the years. I did a few rides with Jon, Martin, Steve and Harry. Paul is a ‘complex’ chap but he’s got a heart of gold.

I wish I’d kept my Factory.

[​IMG]

19. BBFE7B07-818B-4EAC-8345-7A878A04AB1D.jpeg The only time I met Paul was on a ride from Box Hill. I did get in quite a few forum spats with him though!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information