1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Full Termi System

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by tyke65, May 10, 2019.

1. Its on :)....I've only rode it home from the workshop and it's still raining here so i'll have to give a better indication on how it all feels after a few miles this weekend. Sounds sooper though, even with the Db killer in :p

termi full.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  2. As long as dash says Racing on start up, you are ready to rumble!

enjoy

3. It sure does

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Left the baffle in mine, it's plenty loud enough ;)

5. Congrats. You'll love it. The tone is even better without the baffle.
    Either way, I recommend ear plugs. They will delay your Ducatinnitus.

Yesterday was my first ride on my new 1260 Pikes Peak. The exhaust tone and volume are anemic but that's probably a good thing given that it's a sport touring bike and not my only ride. If it was, I'd be deleting the plumbing and installing an exhaust. My wife thinks it's still loud. I may have to go electric on my next one. [​IMG]

My other bike, which my wife is afraid of when it starts, is a Monster 1200R. This is my hooligan / sport / track bike. It has an SC-Project exhaust and a Rexxer Racing Flash. The sound difference is day and night. The volume is higher yet not obnoxious however the tone is deep and rich as a Ducati should be.

Here's the boys:
    2-Multistrada-1260-PikesPeak-MY18-Red-06-Slider-Gallery-1920x1080.jpg vwwQhAt.jpg

#5 DarR, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Good on you, sir! Best decision I made for my 1260, with throttle spacers coming in a close 2nd.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I purchased the throttle spacers from Kevin prior to taking delivery of the bike. I will be installing them soon. They're Great. Had them on my Panigale and Monster. Gearing is next up for me as the 1260 is too long.

8. Baffle out this afternoon, the noise alone is worth every penny

545DF981-9B72-4EF5-9FFD-2EE01A1FF891.jpeg 23E8C9A8-8EE7-462D-A17C-A7CEEBAC6150.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just keep an eye on the rear Number plate as with baffle out it melts a bit. No really.

10. Yes after 70 miles its already started to go black!! My upcoming trip to Le Mans this weekend will sort it out :eek:

11. Weren't those big license plates designed as flame arrestors and firewall to protect the tailgaters? :innocent:

#11 DarR, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  12. Off topic a bit
    Carbon PPeaks screen, how do you find it?

13. At highway speeds, It's a huge improvement over the Std Multi screen. No buffeting.
    At lower speeds however, the Std offers more bug protection.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Morning tyke65. I'm in the process of fitting Termngoni to my 1260, can you tell me how close is your heat shield to the hanger/foot peg mine seems to be pretty close.
    Cheers

15. Resurrecting this thread to ask if anyone has had any issues with the heat shield of the right pannier contacting the exhaust finish. Seems as though this has occured on mine leaving a scar where the Termignoni logo is. Thanks for any insight

16. No issues for me, i rode down to the Le Mans MotoGP with the panniers on last May and all went well. The rear number plate is a bit worse for wear though, but i will be fitting a smaller one sometime soon.
    IMG_0545.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information