1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Classic?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by AirCon, Feb 13, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Possible future classic... worth buying and bubble sealing or asking for it left in the crate?

• Like Like x 4
  2. I would love one of them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. How many of the Kardesign drawing board concepts made it into production ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. thread moved

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doh... I was hoping to see one on Friday.... it's the first Honda that has moved me since the VFR...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Much better off with a CBR929RR, first of the injected 'blades you know :innocent:

7. Not built just yet,but People banging on about the environment etc,etc ..is this a future classic in a hundred years from now:thinkingface:
    79573.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Or the 954 best blade ever! :p

9. Early round headlight blade, Urban Tiger Foxeye, or 954 last of the Babs blades - all others will languish behind these 3 :bucktooth:

10. Agreed! 20190404_190619.jpg
    My lil sc50, would love to find an urban tiger!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Been looking at early 'Blades again... would still like a '92 but they're a bit toss really these days. RRX and earlier are beautifully made, and I think that's what keeps drawing me back in, but dynamically they're a lot of effort for no more reward than you can get elsewhere. Brought a 750 SRAD back 30 or so miles for a friend last summer and that was a rare thing though, really enjoyed riding it. For a chubby-looking thing they're wonderfully neutral and light. You have to rev the nuts off them to make them get a wiggle on but I suppose that's part of the fun. I keep finding myself looking at mint SRADs. Mustn't.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bloody hellfire man, you're incorrigible! Well done! :)

13. Lol, if it wasn't bikes I'd piss it up the wall and spunk it on drugs and loose women!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Boom# Future classic right here
    :D

6706733E-EBF4-482D-9318-BF77E0D40BF0.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. You say that like it’s a bad thing :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. No I didn't :p

17. When you start life-coaching, sign me up, I'm in! :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Whenever someone brings up the 750-SRAD I remember Alastair Fagan's face when the 999 made 2 hp less than the 750SRAD

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information