1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Future Gear & Gagdets You'd Like To See 2020

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by GunZenBomZ, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I'd like to see a remote starter function that can last 5/10/15 minutes.

Mirrors with two tone colour warning symbol for side-obstacles linked to a radar movement system.

The cruise control system automatically braking when coming up behind a slower moving vehicle. Speeding back up when things change; proper adaptive cruise control. However I've had emergency auto braking happen in a lorry a number of times & its not fun! As the sensors see large black patches on the road as a static vehicle. So I'm not advocating for more than gentle braking for biking!

Swapping the hazard button & fog-lights around (running lights) because I have to move my whole hand off the handle bar to turn off the lights if I'm dipping them for a car.

Heated mirrors!! Got any idea's you'd like to share??

ps: Blackstonetek carbon wheels..

2. Yes - V4 on the Full MS range...

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. A Cloaking Device?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anything that'll make me a riding ace.

5. Real integrated Bluetooth headset, one that doesn’t need bulky speakers that give me a headache as thgely press against the side of my head or me a that I need a very large and ill fitting helmet

6. Heated seat, would be nice. Auto dipping lights, inductive connections for my heated clothing

7. Go Buy Shoei Neotec II fantastic helmet

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Schuberth C4 has it all built-in. Helmet City have ~£300 off at the moment.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. A better more adjustable screen (Up down and tilt) that has been tested in a wind tunnel !!!!
    Bigger drain Hole in the swingarm, 5.1 Bluetooth hub (5.1 should fix connectivity issues), stronger handguards.
    Oh Yes a V4 motor :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Adaptive seat padding for on the go comfort with setting for the size of sirs bottom with perineum pressure reducing technology

11. This is what i'm waiting for. I don't care who does it, Aprilia or Ducati... I need to try it as I basically want a Tuono engine in big a supermoto/adventure chassis.

12. I'm really not sure I would like adaptive cruise control unless it can be disabled or set to a seriously short distance.
    I ride pretty close with my mates, and would rather I am in control of power / brakes at these times.

Proper wind tunnel testing to reduce the terbulence would be the big one for me, before I am deaf !

Option of Heated seat front and rear would be nice.
    Tpms as standard too.
    A cubby box up the front again like the early bikes had.
    More under seat space to fit a decent tool kit and compressor (again like the earlier bikes)
    Central locking for top box and panniers.
    A centre stand that is more tucked up out of the way.
    Heated mirrors would be a nice touch.
    Being able to adjust the seat height without the current spacer pieces (that look crap imo)
    A proper security device that stops the bike being pushed / ridden away by the scooter boys.

13. I agree, superb helmet :upyeah:

14. 1) V4
    2) 7" OLED display with built in Android OS
    3) Ditto on the tunnel tested screen.

Is all i ask.

• Like Like x 1
  15. built in 2 mile radar detector, nitrous boost.

Sorry a couple of brandy glasses. Really

#17 Steviegtr, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. :D

[​IMG]

17. Stronger hand guards

I also think blind spot lights in your mirrors would be good.

Early warning collision system (for vehicle to vehicle communication)
    https://www.cmc-info.net

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Noobie, assuming your suggesting I should get a wing, I have ridden one :yum

Different people want different things out of their bike. I do a lot of 2 up touring and the things I have mentioned are available on the likes of the bmw rt, so why not on the mts.
    It is a wish list after all :blush:;)

Back to the wing, it is a great bike but a bit heavy to heave around the hairpins in the alps, and a bit lacking on ground clearance (shaved paint off of both fairing lowers on the one I rodewithout really trying :blush:)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information