1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Futurismoto Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Expat Jack, May 23, 2019.

1. New tail tidy arrived from USA today. Customs duty was a bit steep - £61.00 :scream:
    Pisses me right off. :mad:
    Quality bit of kit I think, fantastic machining.
    Only issue is I cannot fit to the V4 as its STILL in the shop waiting for exhausts (originals split) - that's another issue. :confused:
    Some pics of the item below if your are interested. Match the indicators which I think are pretty smart as well.

https://futurismoto.com/

IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1969.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Be interested to see how that supports a UK legal number plate and pass a UK MoT. I fitted the Ducati "carbon" tail tidy which is sitting in the cupboard now the bike is in full track guise. Andy

3. A very good point, well made. It wont on either count (need a 7" plate and indicators a wee bit too close together). I will risk it and if it comes to it (too many pulls), the Evotech goes back on. Life on the edge!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. How have you got on with the tail tidy? I'm hoping to order one when back in stock

5. They do look smart those tail tidys. The smartest one I’ve seen for sure. I’ll be getting there mirror block off indicators soon I think. I put the block off plates on but the rapid flashing due to the fronts being disconnected is annoying me! Does look a lot cleaner though, unlike My garage.

EF848DA5-68D3-42D5-A3A4-838E1BBB4E2F.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. I no longer have the v4 but would not fit the tail tidy again. Prefer the Evotech from a looks perspective on reflection. The mirror blank indicators are very nice. But then you have to think about bar end mirrors. CRG best here.

7. I think they look fantastic, each part he makes looks quality.

Are the indicators bright on the tail tidy?

8. Yes. Very.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information