1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Of Thrones (possible Spoilers, Unless You Are The Three Eyed Raven)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pierre 66, Apr 16, 2019.

1. The final season, winter is here and the Night King and his army are on their way.

I enjoyed the first episode, it was necessary to reintroduce old friends and enemies, old scores to settle and maybe some new ones. It`s been way to long.
    My theories.
    I don`t think Arya is really the Waif in disguise, surely Nymeria the dire wolf would have known when they met in the last season.
    Are the Night King and Bran linked in some way?
    I don`t think the Iron Islands will be a refuge from the army of the dead, they may not be able to swim but they can survive under water.
    I think John Snow will keep his real identity a secret for the time being, for the good of the North, and the living.
    Who will Bronn "shoot his bolt" at. The three prostitutes or the Lannister bros? Oo`er missus!
    If riding a dragon has spoiled horses for John Snow, then think how he`d be after a ride on a Ducati.

Any more fans with any theories to add?

If you`re not a fan and haven`t watched any episodes, (BOO!) then I wish you good luck in the weeks to come.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bit like Harry Potter, only one can survive. Snow will sacrifice himself to kill the ice king bloke, as he is the only one destined to. That will leave Daeneys and their baby alone.

Bran will warf into one of the dragons.

And all the dragons will die.

Jamie will kill Cersi

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Dragon lady will get her tits out and someone will use a sword.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I sincerely hope so :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. John Snow? Isn’t he reading the news on C4? Is this the most far fetched plot twist ever?

6. I am bad..... I have never watched it :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. So, so very bad. :)

8. You've missed out Ducky. It really is quite good. I was a sceptic too. I only started watching when S5 started and binged the other 4 series. Once you get in the swing of it, its compulsive. Its got everything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I may take a look at it

10. Yeah don’t be put off by all the daft names and never ending twisted plots!
    Speaking of ending, it’s the last series!!
    Although reading up there’s going to be countless spinn-offs.
    Oh and if you like Sean Bean, you’ll love this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Politics, war, fighting, bloodshed, Kings, Queens, aristocracy, good, evil, nudity, sex, incest, dragons and a dwarf.

Oh and Lena Heady, Emilia Clarke, Carice van Houten, Natalie Dormer and Sophie Turner are in it.

What's not to like? :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Sounds like the Brexit thread - without the 2nd line :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Every time Bran is on screen, I want someone to poke him with a stick and tell him to stop being weird.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Phew.....not just me then.

On the plus side I also look forward to seeing more of Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. Love all his little disrespectful quips.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. His poor nose line before the Blackwater, floors me. Every time :joy:

16. Not my theory but I thought it might be worth a share.
    In the last episode Bran said something along the lines of "The Night King wants to destroy the living, erase this world and its memory." Something else about books and stories as well.
    So, The Night King wins, the living hold him off as long as they can. Before he`s destroyed, Bran uses some Three Eyed Raven magic to send someone to safety in another world/timeline so they can tell the stories of Westeros and keep their memories alive. It has to be someone not involved directly in the fighting, Samwell Tarley perhaps.
    Samwell, now safe, writes the stories down thus keeping the memories of Westeros alive. He writes under the pseudonym of................George R R Martin.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Be Robbie Ewing on the shower all over again...!!

There was a fan theory that Sam Targely was telling the story, a bit like LOTR, so its all already happened. Pretty similar.

18. I think that is pretty much the case with the theory I posted, that and a similarity in the beard department.

Busy day at work today, not!!! This is our fag break theory. ;)

As we know, dragon glass, a dragons fire and Valerian steel can kill night walkers and wights, but what if it has no effect on the Night King.
    The battle is raging, the Night King is closing in on the Three Eyed Raven, all seems lost. Jamie Lannister, in a last act of defiance, attacks the Night King but, as he isn`t the fighter he used to be, the Night King quickly disarms him, we know Valerian steel is at least a match for the ice spear weapons. Jamie holds his arm up in defense, the Night King sees Jamies gold hand and stops dead, Jamie goes to push the Night King away so he can pick up his sword again, but his gold hand disappears into the Night Kings chest. As Jamie pulls his hand out the Night Kings chest, the gold hand has melted around the dragon glass that the children of the forest used to create him, once this is removed the Night King reverts to human form, falls to his knees and his army collapses into dust.

Probably won`t happen like this and I don`t think any of us will be giving up our day jobs any time soon. :grinning:
    I really hope the last four episodes are enough to do the whole thing justice.
    Valar Morghulis. :skull:

19. I take it no one has read the books then?

20. Jaime will valiantly die saving Brien... Or the other way round.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information