1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan In 2020 - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. 1st September should be good for me :)

2. 1st works for me.

3. Me too but my bike is still in bits!

4. Its a Ducati - of course it's in bits ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I am sure they meet at the Bike Shed. You can tell them apart 'cos they all look the same.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Id never fit in... I hears they serve vegan shit there? Odd as most of the clientele rocks up in leathers... Or do hipsters wear bean curd jackets n boots or something?

7. Hmmm .. 1st sep.... @brettski 's bash is the night before.. might Be lil wobbly after!
    That said, his is half way there from mine, so providing I get some sleep on his couch I'm in...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are Pani’s welcome?

• WTF WTF x 1
  9. Of course! Us ss riders ain't snobs.. ( just park it out of sight)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. I should make an appearance, it's only round the corner.

I will be at Brettskis the night before, but the 1st works. I'm not about mid month.

#32 Not Carl Fogarty, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Oops hadn’t related the SS bit to, err...well actually having an SS. Assumed it meant SuperSausage! I’m a 1098 kinda dude (although did have an SS once) so if it’s on & us non-SSers are allowed, I’m in, if not we’ll sod ya then ;) :motorcycleduc:;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. There is usually a corner far away for non SS riders :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. I don't own an SS. I might not even be on a Ducati this year.

14. Could turn up on the Panzervurst (GS) & ignore/be ignored by everyone :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Who said that ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I did:upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. The Pest.jpg
    Just for info the GATHERING OF THE CLAN started at Jack Hills Cafe in 07 then at Auntie Ruth’s, Hinkley in 08, Ma Larkin’s Cafe, Chipping Norton in 09 and West Lodge Rural Centre in 10. I think it was about this time that Dan folded the Ducatisti forum and my interest waned somewhat. Still have the SS though and took it down to the Ace on Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Is there a consensus on a certain time(ish) to be at the SuperSausage? Wouldn’t want to ride there and find I’ve missed all the fun!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information