1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan In 2020 - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Thank you for starting the ball rolling this year @RichardSpag, i'm sorry I didn't find you. I even stood next to your 600SS for a bit hoping that that might work. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Can't speak for others but I enjoyed a socially distant chat with a couple off here and when queuing (outside) for the coffee I had my buff over my face in the recommended style. We each make our own decisions in the absence of any reliable or consistent guidance from the state. In the open air at 1m+ I felt safer than I would have in a pub, and there was hand sanitiser available for anyone that had forgotten to bring their own.

The cafe itself was a bit crowded though and I don't think it would have suited me to have sat inside and had a breakfast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’d like to second that and say thanks to all who were able to make it along and made it a success :upyeah: Andy

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I did notice :D

5. Fab pics guys and gals great to see you having fun
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wish you'd been there Viv. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hopefully next year once I’m out of hiding :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. @Hughdg is patently a highly patriotic gent!

BF217D5D-E8C4-47C1-B1F3-D404C1BE3CFD.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. With impeccable taste in motorcycle clothing manufacturers, just like your good self.:D

#310 Hughdg, Aug 24, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 600ss, eh? ;) Sorry, I didn't see you - I was sitting round the front of the cafe with some mates! I was impressed by the mass of people that made the effort to get there. Maybe a Box Hill debriefing is called for at some point? :)

Cheers
    Richard

• Like Like x 3
  11. Looks like y’all had a great day :upyeah: it’s things like this I miss :confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 2
  12. I loaned one of those for a few rounds of racing....not quite roomy enough for me ;)
    2DEF44AD-9A72-4833-BCDB-56546907CDEF.jpeg

13. It sounded like sleigh bells...

14. Looks like a lot of fun with some cracking bikes, you lot up for a weekend in socal? West Cork Paul, it's not that much different from Cork.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Although Im sure the weather is consistently more amenable for bike riding :):upyeah:

16. always :upyeah:

17. Return visit, 'never give up'.
    & I saw two of the Ducati attendees again also.. 20200830_103141.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  18. Intended to go but didn’t make it Chris. I’m fine thanks. Hope you’re well. K.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information