1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen 2 Not Starting

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Nightrider, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Hi all
    Went to go out the other night and started the Diavel dark but it turned over a little slow run for 30secs got on put it in gear went to go and it stalled so started it again give it a couple of small revs went to pull away and it stalled again
    So went to start it again and starter engaged but did turn over the engine (press starter button makes the wiring noise rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but didn’t engage the engine) now battery has 12.6v so it’s fine left it on charge till full tried it again but no joy but warning light on dash say ECU ! So I’ve phoned the garage I bought it from as it’s still just under warranty and booked it in.
    But anyone know what’s the probable cause.
    Cheers ben.

E2AB8555-E069-4FD4-A5CB-47F396443B4A.jpeg

2. Was it something I said or nobody knows

3. Either starter motor or battery. A healthy voltage reading doesn’t always mean a healthy battery. Good luck…

4. I’d agree with, I had a BMW would start without effort when cold starting didn’t want to know when warm. Swapped out for a new battery was as right as rain.

I stalled it once on an island had to wait about 10 minutes for it to cool enough to start up again.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information