1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderless Passports For People Wanting To Be ‘special’.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JH_1986, Oct 11, 2017.

1. So, people now wish to ignore basic biology... absolutely fine, do what you want to do as it makes no odds to me if you want to identify as gender neautral or even identify as a lamp for all I care. Whatever makes you happy.

What annoys me is wanting the entire world to pander and bend over backwards to this. The question on the passport isn’t really asking how you identify, it’s really asking how, on a basic biological level, you were born.

Maybe they should just change the passport to a simple, unchangeable category regarding chromosomes.

Government faces challenge over gender-neutral passports http://news.sky.com/story/government-faces-challenge-over-gender-neutral-passports-11076204

2. What annoys you blatantly is anything that does not conform to your set of norms. So what if someone wants to be different. Besides variety is the spice of life. Who wants to live in a homogeneous society where every fucker is the same?

People cannot help being born different. Thats just the way it is. Why cant they have a differing gender? How does this affect you and your life?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That’s exactly what I was saying. You’ve ignored that bit. I frankly don’t care what anyone else wants to do. Sleep with who you like, marry who you like, identify as what you like. What I’m saying is, don’t try and change the basics of biology. It stinks of making a scene where there needn’t be one.

4. The basics of biology? If a person doesnt fit either gender, which some people patently do not, then your narrow view on the basics require expansion and revision. This is the basis of basic scientific methodology.

5. The census is under similar pressure, according to a report yesterday. There are two separate questions here: what do you identify your gender as, and has your gender changed since birth (or what was your gender at birth). As said by a cross-gender, LBGT campaigner discussing it yesterday. Seems to make entire sense.

6. No, your gender at birth is male or female. Even with both genitalia, there is a gender bias. That may not be how you are brought up, or how you associate now. But that’s fact, not feeling nor opinion.

Gender seems to have become a feeling rather than biological fact over the years. Hopefully, in another 300 when women are truly equal and wearing a skirt for a man is normal outside of the Premiership or Scotland, then it will be back to what is was. With appendage, without appendage.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Take the example of pure identification. You have a body you are trying to identify. You identify it as a female/male of a certain age. You check missing person records but it doesn’t match because John Smith or Jane Doe are listed as gender neutral.

By all means, identify as whatever you like. Officially though, your records should state exactly what you were born as, with a separate category for what you identify as

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It’s the male = man and female = woman that I reckon confuses this whole thing.

9. Why do we even need gender on a passport?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yes, but how does that affect you JH. So why does it annoy you? Why cant they not have a differing gender on their passport?

11. Its all bollocks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. or the lack of them

13. why is there no "i am a human from the planet earth box" to tick, i need that box. its the only fucking box i am gonna tick from here on in.
    cvnts.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What if I wanted "Scotchman" on my passport? Would people get angry with me for identifying as a Scotchman?

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Let’s get them all reprinted then. Then reprint them again when people decide they don’t want to conform to their year of birth and want to identify as air

16. But what if you don’t want to acknowledge your alledged bollocks?

17. They dont need reprinting JH, yours does not as you havent changed. Theirs might. You only need a change if something changes, like maiden name for instance if getting married.

And we are mostly feck all when you get down to it anyways. Theres more nothing in us than there is stuff. Some more than most. Hehe.

18. Changing a name when you get married is stupid too. As is getting married in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. They have fallen for this trick again. This person is using tax payers money to establish that she feels having a gender on your passport, is against her human rights as it denies what she feels she is.

The whole gender neutral/trans group has less people than those who saw themselves as Jedi on the last census. The trick they have fallen into is confusing legal documents with personal feelings on gender. The legal requirement is to match your passport to your birth certificate. This requirement in no way takes away a persons right to define themselves as whatever they want. I went to Cyprus the other week, the bloke looked at my passport, saw my mush matched my picture and the passport was in date.

In 40 years of travelling and to many countries and continents, not once have I ever been asked my gender or if I am gender neutral or binary, not once. Having your birth certificate sex on your passport, does not take away your ability to identify personally as male, female, bi, trans or neutral nor does it impede your reason for a passport, to travel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Probs coz you are a male Noobs. If you'd been a woman, then perhaps things you experienced would've been different. Esp in middle east or other patriarchal societies.

And why is it ok for tax money to be used for things that may assist you and not be used for things that assist others? Pay more tax you tighty.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information