1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

German Motogp This Weekend # Spoiler #

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jun 16, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Won't happen, I'm sure if he stays on he'll have his best result since his accident, but the game has moved on...

Fabio has got to be the guy to beat, not sure the Ducati's will feature this weekend it's not one of their favourite tracks (obviously), KTM though?

2. <ROSE TINTED SPECS ON> ROSSI FOR THE WIN <ROSE TINTED SPECS IN BIN>

I also think Fabio is the one to watch but I think Frankie is due a strong result at some point very soon and hope to see him mixing it at the front.

MM, strong start, mid race fade, crash trying to catch up / keep up ... he can't control his frustration ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Doesn’t look like the Honda is up to scratch. MM is pushing the thing beyond it’s limits. And falling off. FQ will have another cry baby hissy fit when overtaken. Hope Jack wins :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Auntie Joan for the win, Zarco top dewcatee, taka top honda and a top three for Binder.
    What odds do i get?

5. After FP1 about 5000/1 i would say. Marquez top of the times and Binder bottom after FP1 lol.

McFlea top of the moto 3 times (for now ;) ).

6. Ooooh, interesting!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Honda’s working well so far

4789DA0F-A2E9-44CF-B28D-9F3A058C4382.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  8. One second between 1st and 20th is just nuts.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Not that many years ago it would be 3 or 4.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anyone catch what Hodgy was saying about riders (ie the likes of me and you) in this country preferring right handers because that’s the way we go round roundabouts. Couldn’t really work that out myself as you still come off the roundabout on the left side of the tyre (and usually quite a bit faster than you entered it ;p ).
    Whats the crack there then?

11. His usual drivel, instead of just shutting his mouth when he runs out of things to say. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. And a Ducati in pole! On a track where Ducatis are not supposed to be top notch...

Woohoo, Go Z5!!

13. Should be a cracking race.

MV’s head has well and truly gone.

646B00BF-0844-43E8-A89E-E58E77B41EAD.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  14. What a farce qualifying was.

Too many riders need to get some backbone

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. ???

Looks pretty coherent with 2019, in terms of timing. 492CA2D7-51E7-4AA9-893E-AC6CAA8C18E4.jpeg

16. I was reading of complaints of it being like M3 and dawdling everywhere

• Like Like x 1
  17. There was dawdling, for sure.

It’s set up to be an interesting race though. Ducati’s seem better there. Aprilia have improved and you’ve got Quarteraro in the mix. Not forgetting it must be Marquez’s most successful track.

Should be interesting, I’ll bet there’s some fallers at the sharp end.

• Like Like x 1
  18. M3 - McPhee 10 secs off lead group, makes a few tenths and they are talking about him making it back with 11 laps to go?! I don’t get the obsession: sure he’s the only brit but come on, the guy has a top bike and too team and is wasting it. They also always give it the ‘if anyone can, McPhee can!’ Nonsense. The guy is stealing a seat from someone who could make a run for it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information