1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gibraltar To Jerez

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Jul 6, 2018.

1. I'm hoping to do the new Oct Jerez dates just announced by NL. However the flights are proving to be a bit tricky.
    Has anyone flown in to Gibraltar then driven up?
    It's an only an hour and 20 mins on google, but is it hell on earth getting off Gibraltar?

2. I have a friend who always flies into Gibraltar when doing Jerez and swears by it so I can't see it being a big issue getting off.
    Are there no flights to Malaga that's where I've always flown to?

3. Cheers
    Going to check Malaga as well. Seville might also be an option.

4. Seville is usually expensive. Malaga to Jerez is a nice drive. I think its about 2 hours.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. We flew into Seville for Jerez. It’s an easy drive down and we had a few days extra to visit Cadiz (on International Tourism Day so was free :)) and Seville which was fekking hot at 40C. If you do visit Seville, it pays to book the Cathedral on the internet early and there is this fabulous little ice cream shop with amazing flavours, Tarte de Manzana (stewed apple) ice cream, mmmmmm:yum Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Sorted...:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I used to work on Gibraltar, motorcycle club on Gibraltar had a trackday at Jerez I rode over did the trackday then rode back to la linea by Gibraltar decent ride over from memory and no problems despite very hot conditions, 954 fireblade it was on, in circa 2004.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cheers
    Got some decent flights in/out Gib with B.A. Well worth a look a BA, got decent flights £/time on the last trip to Almeria as well.

#8 Nelson, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  9. I rode from Gib to Jerez easily in a morning on my little CRF250 Rally on my way back to Blighty from the Moroccan Sahara earlier this year. Piece of pudding.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information