1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 Goddamned Lambda 22.2 Error

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by bootsam, May 20, 2017.

1. Put OEM exhaust back on the old girl. But Ive got this error. Now both lambdas have not been used since ...well ages and they were fine and working. Now I have an error. I think the one on the underside tube connects to loom behind the EXV. The one on the trombone bit between swingers and engine connects to loom on lhs near or above clutch slave (ish). can anyone confirm this? Because i'd forgotten and it was the only socket without anything plugged into it. Ta.

2. Dunno.
    Hope that helps.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. lambda 22.2, TPS 1.1 and the highly amusing T.WAT error

Ill had jp dial on an old lappy but its gone tits up. I run macs at home. So I guess Im screwed. :) I'll look into it tomorrow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. IIRC TWAT is the temp sensor faulty/unpluged.

5. S'okay. They're all cleared now. But my knees are killing me. Still can't get JPDaig to work. Cables fine, lights on on com cable. I know my com port but I hit connect and it just sits connecting with green bar doing fek all. No data on screen. Stuff it, time for my 'glass of wine' ...ahem...

6. Sell the fekker :)

7. Im going to. Faults cleared. Finish tomorrow. Just need to go and look for @Stu848 cotter pins now.

Sounds weird with no termi on it.

8. I know - that's why your back remember :)

9. No. Thats parts. Ive still gotta rid myself of a clutch and the full termi. Plus a few other odds n sods once i get the 11 ready.

Then I'll fuck off again. :)

Until i need something else.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. Tried GuzziDiag instead? What are you trying to do?

11. @Nelson. Can you run this on a Mac? I'm currently trying (with not much luck) to run Windows on Parallels to see if i can get my Tune Ecu to connect to my ecu - my Android tab is not able to connect all of a sudden.

12. Not sure mate. I run it on a windows PC.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information