1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going To The Uk Soon

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jim Osborn, Dec 4, 2020.

1. I am heading to the Lincoln/Waddington area for business in a few weeks....anyone from that area? Are pubs and restaurants open for business?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Sorry but you have picked a poor time to come to the UK. We are in a terrible mess, and sure to get a lot worse next year.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Loo
    k on the bright side he’ll get to see the 6 fingered folk.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. That's the spirit :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. What country you coming from jim?

I see from your profile it is USA; if hiring a car. Maybe take a look at how too navigate roundabouts. I believe north-america has a couple'

6. Thanks for the advice....I have been all over the UK for work and used to live in the UK as a kid. I live in San Diego, CA.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry Pete I have to disagree with you, we’ll sort it out next year. The whole world is up shit creek with this Corona, we’ve just added Brexit for good measure. One way or another they’ll both be sorted by Easter.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Yes the whole world is up a creek.

I hope you’re correct, I highly doubt that Easter will see covid sorted late Autumn maybe.

I’m not sure we added Brexit as it was happening come hell or high water, after all rightly or wrongly there was a vote to leave.

9. This post did not wear well.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Lived for 3years and learnt, some might debate this, to ride in San Diego. Fantastic place to live, and ride. That said I heard they made Palomar mountain a ~50kmph zone which should border on criminal. Start at the bottom in 30dg C and get near the top and there can be snow for several months of the year. Its high with many many switchbacks, but shit if they stop you blasting between them!

• Like Like x 1
  11. God forbid anyone having a different opinion to the intelligentcia on here, there will be some really big words thrown around (some that even google will struggle with) in an attempt to stamp that out.
    The bloke asked for advice with regards to a visit from America ffs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I presume he’s been and gone by now. Can’t say I blame him if he lives in San Diego.

As for the shit fest…..I’m an eternal optimist, we’ll sort it out.

9/10ths of it is blown up by the media anyway and I didn’t say which Easter did I. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ffs, read Arquebus’s post and count yourselves lucky.
    Man up, think positive and live life well.

When you're chewing on life's gristle
    Don't grumble, give a whistle
    And this'll help things turn out for the best
    Aaaaynd….

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Labour will get voted in all will be great again :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information