1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gone And Done It.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by jcmental, Jul 10, 2017.

1. I've finally done it I've gone and joined the Brother hood. Now that Harley Davidson has bought Ducati I decided I'd by a Harley. I'm keeping the Mutley as well but I can see me having more of a social life with the Harley. Anyone else got one on here? HD.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. Got a Massey Ferguson type 35 on the small holding does that count

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. LWYby_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Can we group hug?......no that's wrong. Can we group ban someone!

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. ? our badge is owned by the HD now.

6. Had use of a Harley 48 for a few days quite liked it wouldn't buy one

7. You join a select group of individuals - Al who is OK but has a poor taste in motorcycles and TTOneUpCherubPoops - who got banned shortly after buying his :)

8. Social life with who though?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Short legged people?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've had my mutley for over 3 years now and apart from the odd occasion I've never ridden or been offered to go on a ride out with anyone, I posted my news yesterday on FB about my new purchase and I've had 2 offers from old friends to come on a ride out or to come with them to a local bike night and meet the clan. I know it's probably a rouse to get free beer but even so.
    I've posted countless time asking if there is any Ducati riders in my area that fancy a blast but not a single answer. I even travelled down to DMC Manchester to go on a Wednesday ride out when we got to our destination I had to sit on my own and eat my chips because the other riders all knew each other and weren't interested in letting anyone else into there lil group.

#11 jcmental, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. @El Toro , methinks its time to change his avatar

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ?

13. harley-davidson-just-bought-ducati-oh-well-lycan-24374353.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Has this been confirmed or is it "fake news"?

15. So you'll be on these chips from now on then? :scream:
    3810975822_352895b786.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Err jcmentals avatar. The one I provided is the leader of Black Widows in Every which way but lose, but ffs the jokes useless if you have to explain it in length. @Loz wouldve got it.

Sigh....:)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Oh.....it was a joke was it?

18. Yeah, and it wasnt even in cursive. Still too high brow for moderators tho it seems.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Booty, can I pull your tufty ears?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information