1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gone Awol....update

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Oct 16, 2020.

1. You may have noticed (ha, ha) I haven't been around much.

Just in case anyone is curious, I will tell you why.

After 3 years from cancer operation and followed by chemo which all seemed to be going the right way (apart from catching pneumonia after shielding for 7 months) recently had to have another small operation and biopsy for the same cancer.

Although I don't have the full details of the biopsy and any planned intervention, it now appears that if whatever and depending on what they want to do doesn't work, I will be heading down the same road as Paddy Ashdown.

Bugger..

AL

• Love You Love You x 4
  2. Shit news but hopefully a happy ending. All the very best. Andy

#2 Android853sp, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  3. Bugger indeed!

I hope all turns out well for you.

4. Crap news, i don't know you but that is not the point, just wish you all the best:upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Shit news old timer!!

Make the most of what time you have. Get the Hog out and start taking coke :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I hope you are wrong and it all works out fine....
    Wishing you the very best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Goof Luck! I hope things work out.

8. Hang in there Al ,

Think positive and don’t get yourself worked up mate, I’m 16 years on from throat cancer ( never had a fag in my life!! ) I’m not young, ..63 and I’m as fit as a butchers dog , just done a 60 mile on the pushy this morning .
    Onwards and upwards mate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 2
  9. Sorry to hear about this. Best of luck. Fight hard and dirty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. All the best Al.

11. Sorry to hear that news Al, all the best of luck to you.

12. Hoping for the best for you, take care. Are you still able to get out for a ride?

13. All the best Al.

14. Sorry to hear that news. Wishing you the best of luck!

15. Really sorry to hear the potentially bad news Al, I hope it goes well for you and there's no recurrance, hang in there :upyeah:

16. Best wishes Al, I was wondering about you, just thought you'd perhaps taken the cocooning a little too far and were afraid of catching the Covers from here.

17. All the best Al, gws :upyeah:

18. Not great news Al, I hope that the medics find a good path for you to follow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fingers crossed for you Al, hoping to see another post soon with better news.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information