1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Evening

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Redrick, Jul 29, 2021.

1. My multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak is going and being replaced with a V4S SF stealth Black !

After a good test ride today the bike is irresistible

So engaging and yet so easy to ride

As a slight aside to this what are people doing in the way of getting luggage on as I want to get this bike into the Picos ASAP

2. Hi mate I’ve ordered the same, a stealth V4S that I can’t wait to turn up. It’s been 6 weeks since I ordered so hopefully soon!
    Luggage wise I’ve been looking at the Kriega US option. You can get a harness that fits under the tail unit and then clip the bags on. Pricey but good quality stuff. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kreiga US range? There’s a variety of fittings that can be used either on a temporary or permanent basis :)

4. Yeah I think they do a Kriega US30 all the way down to US5. The number denotes the capacity in litres.

5. Kriega 50 combo using the V4 fitting kit

6. Looks like Kriega is the best option although the SW moth blaze stuff looks OK I dont like bags at the side

I have bought and sold more Kriega bags over the years as I change bikes so looks like some more to be bought

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information