1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodmanham, East Yorkshire Docgb Meet

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Fire3500, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Thinking maybe to head up for a nosy tonight. Does it get good attendance?

2. Yes it does usually.
    The organiser Chris is at the Ducati party but some may still meet up. There's a ride out next Sunday to the peaks if you fancy it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I believe it does. But as Errol said Chris (aka @Dutchy916 ) and others are over in Italy for WDW so it may be a tad depleted tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ah, fancy a ride tonight anyway so will go scope it out. Thanks chaps. :)

5. Planning to have a ride up there tonight too.

6. Think we possibly saw you as we were leaving, we headed up to Seaways as there was nobody about.

7. Were you the Grey Monster S4 and friend?
    I couldn't get there any faster! Rode there straight from work, early (5:30) finish wasn't an option yesterday so it was a 60 mile dash setting off at 6pm.

8. We were both on Scramblers. We saw a grey Monster up at Seaways though.

9. You were going the other way when I rode up about 7pm. (I was on my 916) The meet is usually 7:30pm. Considering a few of the guys were in Italy, it was a good turnout. 5 bikes, good conversation and a nice location. Attendance varies, 5 - 25 bikes. Come and join us next month. It will be nice to hear how you are getting on with the scramblers :upyeah:

#9 Christy, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  10. Aha! We thought we were perhaps even too late. Where do you park up? We pulled into the courtyard bit and couldn't work out whether we were supposed to be there and were getting some dark looks from the locals... Shall pop along next time.

11. Don't worry park in the courtyard. Vito the landlord, (Who is Italian) loves to see the bikes. He generally comes out for a look. He has built a room on the side that we use in the winter, which has loads of biking memorabilia and a couple of old Italian bikes in.

12. Don't worry park in the courtyard. Vito the landlord, (Who is Italian) loves to see the bikes. He generally comes out for a look. He has built a room on the side that we use in the winter, which has loads of biking memorabilia and a couple of old Italian bikes in.

IMG_4033.jpg

13. I think it's the East Yorkshire Squires night tonight?

14. The meeting was changed to Seaways for the last two but it will be back at Squires next month.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information